- Vitamins & Supplements
- Shop By Health Concern
- Herbs & Homeopathics
- Beauty & Personal Care
- Natural Foods
- Other Natural Products
800.921.4271 (M-F 9-5 est)
For adults and children age 2 and over:
• Remove tamper-evident seal from neck of bottle.
• Twist cap off bottle.
• Squeeze plastic tip to release 2-3 drops into eye.
• Apply as needed.
• Replace cap after use.
• For external use only.
• Initial exacerbation of symptoms may occur.
• Use only if bottle seal is intact.
• Replace cap tightly after every use.
• To avoid contamination, do not touch the tip of the container to any surface.
• Discard open bottle after 30 days.
• Contact wearers: consult a physician prior to using.
Do not use:
• If the solution changes color or becomes cloudy.
Stop use and ask a doctor if:
• Symptoms worsen or persist for more than 72 hours.
• Changes in vision occur.
• You experience eye pain.